Vidyavridhi Medical Scholarship
Welcoming applications for a 4 year MBBS scholarship programme
Announcing a 4 Year Scholarship Programme for medical students pursuing an MBBS from and requiring financial support while serving their UG academic years.
Yashoda Foundation, the CSR initiative of the Yashoda Hospitals Group was established in 2011 as an independent public charity, and we remain actively committed to encourage the financially poor in order to sustain a humble livelihood. It is truly an honour for us to give back to the medical fraternity of deserving candidates from esteemed medical colleges in Hyderabad.
- Tuition fees
- From Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000 per academic batch (per student).
- For 4 academic years
Scholarship Eligibility & Criteria
- 10 Students per academic batch
- 40 Students intake for all 4 academic batches in the scholarship launch year
- All consecutive years, 10 first year students will be on-boarded
- Students must apply for the scholarship extension every academic year
How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (New Students) need to fill the “New Student Registration Form” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their id proofs submitted.
For renewal of scholarship for subsequent years, students must apply in the “Scholarship Renewal” section. In case of completion of course, you can not apply for renewal. Students eligible for renewal are advised not to apply in the “New Student” category as duplicate applications will be rejected.
- Please ensure that the registration details are correct
- Please enter correct names at all places applicable in your Scholarship application
- Applicant Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. All necessary communications will be sent on mobile number.
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- All Shortlisted applicants will undergo an interview (personal or virtual)
- Scholarship fee of eligible candidates will be disbursed directly to the college in the name of the selected candidate.
- Your application’s status will be communicated via email
For More Information: Email email@example.com
1. This form will take 10 mins of your time.
2. Please keep all your documents ready pertaining to your Education (10th, 12th & NEET scores), Government Issued Income Certificate of Parents, BPL card details